St. Patrick's Day Onesie - Boy

It's hard to believe that February is already over!! These past 2 months have flown by and now we are on our way to March... which means St. Patrick's Day Projects!!  
As I mentioned in my Valentine's Day Onesies post, my sister-in-law is having a little boy, so I wanted to make some cute (and personal) onesies for him to wear.  Now, he won't be here until the end of April, so this will have to hang in the closest for awhile....

The onesie was pretty simple to make, I used my Silhouette Cameo (which my hubby bought me for xmas and I absolutely LOVE).   I purchased the designs from the Silhouette online store and then made my template.  
A few pointers:
1) Make sure to PRE-WASH your onesie/clothing item first
2) Make sure to print your template out on normal paper first to confirm that you have the appropriate size/shape for the garment you are using.
3) VERY IMPORTANT!! Make sure to MIRROR your image BEFORE you print the final image on your iron-on sheets.  Otherwise everything will be backwards :/
The 1st image is before the MIRROR option, the 2nd image is after - see the difference?

Next, either have your Silhouette cut out the image, or take a pair of scissors and cut it out yourself, then iron it on.  
FRONT
 BACK
So cute huh?
I can't wait to see my little nephew wearing this!
HAPPY CRAFTING!!
Pin It
(to see where I've linked up - click here!)

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Mammaflynn,
      YES!! I do have a girly one - I'll be posting it in the next day or so. Check back!! :)

      Thanks for stopping by!
      Angela

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the Link It Up Thursday Party! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Justine,
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Angela :)

      Delete
  3. How fun!! I love the shamrock on the back! Thanks for stoppin' by and linking up with us at Link It Up Thursday. I am happily following you back now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kadie,
      Thanks so much for visiting and becoming a follower! :)

      Angela :)

      Delete
  4. Haha! I love the little one on the back! Super festive. So glad that you shared it at Things I've Done Thursday!!

    Melanie
    www.bearrabbitbear.com
    P.S. I launched a great CD giveaway today if you're interested!! http://www.bearrabbitbear.com/2012/03/ummcan-i-get-zumba-dvd-to-this-review.html :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie,
      Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I'll definitely check out the giveaway :)

      Angela

      Delete
  5. Oh so cute! I love the little clover on the bum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meg,
      I love getting new visitors! Thanks for the sweet comment.

      Angela :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Lindy,
    Thanks for the comment and YES, I will definitely link up to your party! Thanks for the info :)

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute. I especially love the shamrock butt. I'd love for you to share this at my St. Patty's link party. :)

    http://whitelightsonwednesday.blogspot.com/2012/02/st-patricks-day-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite - I'll definitely check it out :)
      Angela

      Delete
  8. how cute is this!!

    Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday.
    Can't wait to see what you link up tomorrow

    Natasha xxx

    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up at our St. Patrick's Day linky ~ your project is among tomorrow morning's highlights! Feel free to add anything more you may have done recently, the party is still open through tomorrow night!

    Adrianne
    www.happyhourprojects.com

    ReplyDelete

I read EVERY single comment and your kind words make my day a little brighter! Thanks so much for visiting!

P.S. I {HEART} Followers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...