Valentine Onesie

My sister-in-law is having a little boy and I wanted to make something cute for my future nephew to wear.  He won't be here until April, but I thought this would be ADORABLE for him to wear next Valentine's Day. 

It was really easy to make, just create the template on your computer and print onto any Heat Transfer sheets and iron it on - simple as that!  I used my Silhouette Cameo to create and cut it, but if you have any sort of editing program, you can probably just create it there, print and cut it yourself.

FRONT
BACK
The best part about this craft is you can put whatever you want on the onesie.  You can put anything in the tie... I almost put "I <3 U" going down the length of the tie, but I thought the candy hearts would be really cute!  Hope you can create something adorable for your little one to wear too!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...