St. Patrick's Day Onesie - Girl

 
Last week I posted my St. Patrick's Day Onesie for the boys... this week it's time for the girl version!
I was making a bunch of onesies for my future nephew and I figured I should make girl versions of all of them as well.  I wanted to make one for my little girl (arriving at the end of April) as well as one for my best friend who is having a girl, correction, had a girl - she just arrived this past weekend!!
First I made my template on my Silhouette Cameo.  I purchased the designs from their online store.  When you purchase the designs, they will be separate, so you'll have to choose the colors you want and then stack them up how you want them.  Next, I wanted it to look "girly" so I put the clovers in the middle of a heart <3.
A few pointers:
1) Make sure to PRE-WASH your onesie/clothing item first
2) Make sure to print your template out on normal paper first to confirm that you have the appropriate size/shape for the garment you are using.
3) VERY IMPORTANT!! Make sure to MIRROR your image BEFORE you print the final image on your iron-on sheets.  Otherwise everything will be backwards :/
 
Here are the templates all ready to be ironed on.

DONE :)
FRONT
BACK
I love the rainbow on the back - so cute!  Soon, I'll have a little one to actually model my creations - I can't wait! :)
HAPPY CRAFTING!
(to see where I've linked up - click here!!)

14 comments:

  1. oh what a cute idea! WIsh my little girl still wore onesies (she is a little big for them now)...love that rainbow on the toosh! :-)
    I saw that you commented on White Lights about her St.Patricks Day link up party...Just wanted to hop on over and say hi--and I think you would totally dig my st.patricks day scarf project I posted about! Come on over and follow along if you'd like!!! Happy Monday to you!

    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com
    (a blog all about COLOR!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aarean,
      Thanks for much for stopping by - I'll definitely check out your scarf project!
      Happy Monday to you too!
      Angela :)

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! It will be my daughter's first St Patty's Day and I need to make her one of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do - they are super cute! Thanks for stopping by!

      Angela :)

      Delete
  3. Love the rainbow on the bottom! How cute is that!?!

    Katie @ Little Becky Homecky
    http://littlebeckyhomecky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!! I'll ave to try tis for my lucky little lady :)
    Allison
    www.myrainasunsine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the booty butterfly! Too bad mine is out of onesies! Thanks for sharing at Things I've Done Thursday! www.bearrabbitbear.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!! LOVE the little rainbow! Thank you for joining our Uncommonly Yours link party! Bonnie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rainbow on the bum is just adorable:-) I'm sure your friend just loved this onsie!!! Thank you for sharing on Trick or Treat Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOW CUTE!! I love this just as much as the boy version. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just darling and I love how it's no sew:) Question, did you cut your design out along the picture or a square around the design? I made an iron on onsie but didn't like how the edges looked between the design and the shirt. But I had some empty space between the image and the edge of the iron on. I'm thinking if I cut closer to the image I'd like the end result a whole lot more. Thanks for linking up to A Crafty Soiree, I've featured your projects on this week's newest one. Come see your feature tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO super cute! Love this! The rainbow bottoms are adorable! ;D I wish I had a cameo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the sweet comment! Even if you don't have a Cameo, you can always copy any image into word and then just print on some iron on transfer paper (you can buy at any craft store), then just cut out the image w/scissors and iron on :)
      Angela :)

      Delete

I read EVERY single comment and your kind words make my day a little brighter! Thanks so much for visiting!

P.S. I {HEART} Followers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...