Easter Onesie - Girl

It's that time of year... time to HOP HOP HOP into Spring! 
For those of you that are new to my blog, I wanted to share some of the adorable onesies I made with all of you.  If you've been following my blog, then this will all sound a little repetitive {sorry}!

Background story:  My best friend is having, had a little girl last month, so as a baby shower gift I made all these holiday onesies for her daughter to wear.   {If you want to see the other onesie's I've made for her, just click here---> Valentine's Day Onesie-Girl and/or here---> St. Patrick's Day Onesie-Girl }
Anyhow, onto how I made them...
It was pretty simple to make, I used my Silhouette Cameo, but you could make the designs from any editing program that you already have.   I purchased the designs from the Silhouette online store and then made my template. 

I wanted to make the onesie look a little girlier, so I added the heart behind the bunnies.   Cute huh?
A few pointers:
  1. Make sure to PRE-WASH your onesie/clothing item first
  2. Make sure to print your template out on normal paper first to confirm that you have the appropriate size/shape for the garment you are using.
  3. VERY IMPORTANT!! Make sure to MIRROR your image BEFORE you print the final image on your iron-on sheets.  Otherwise everything will be backwards :/
Next, either have your Silhouette cut out the image, or take a pair of scissors and cut it out yourself 
See how the image is backwards? 
That's CORRECT!
Just flip them over and iron it on.  Then you are DONE :)

FRONT
 
BACK
I hope this inspires you to make something adorable for your little one :)
HAPPY CRAFTING!
(to see where I've linked up - click here!!)

12 comments:

  1. Love that!! I am awarding you with the Liebster Award. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea - I need to make a onesie for a friend and this is perfect. I found you from MarisaPieces. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm nominating you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Stop by today for details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I'm visiting from Marisa's Pieces and am following you via linky. I'd love to have you follow me back :) http:mamascraftyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute! This makes me want a Silhouette Cameo even more. I have a baby on the way and this gets my wheels turning!

    Found you on Tip Junkie. Please think about visiting my blog: dosmallthingswithlove.blogspot.com.

    THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!! Glad to have you at Things I've Done Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. The mirror image things gets me every time:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable!
    Thanks for linking up!
    I featured your post in my wrap up! http://tidymom.net/2012/12-easter-ideas/
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! I love the "Happy Easter" on the butt! So, so cute! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at our link party this week! We hope you will join us again tomorrow night!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable onsies!! You do such great work. I bet your friend loves them all. Thanks for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

I read EVERY single comment and your kind words make my day a little brighter! Thanks so much for visiting!

P.S. I {HEART} Followers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...