Valentine's Onesie - Girl

A few weeks ago I posed my Valentine's onesie, however it was for a boy (see here), so I thought it was only right to post the girl version too. 
My best friend is having a little girl next month, so I wanted to make her daughter something personal and cute to wear.  I've been wanting to post it for a few weeks, but I had to wait until I gave it to her at her shower, before I put it on the web (didn't want her to see her gift before she got it!)

Just like the boy onesie, I got my the template from the Silhouette store and designed the size/layout for it on my Silhouette.  Of course, if you don't have to use a Silhouette, you can use an editing program you'd like, or even just create one in a word document.

Once it's created, you'll want to print out a test copy, to make sure that everything fits nicely on your onesie.  You'll also want to make sure that your material is pre-washed, that way the material won't shrink AFTER you've already applied the design.

Next, you'll just want to print the design on your Heat Transfer Paper (make sure that your design in printed as a mirror image!!!)


Once everything looks good, it's time to get out the iron!!


Here is the front - it turned out so cute!


Now we can't forget the back!  I just love seeing designs on those cute little diaper butts!


Hope you can find something fun to make for your little one too!
 
Happy crafting!  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...