Valentine's Mantel Ideas

 
I'm always seeing these fantastic decorated fireplace mantels and I decided that it was time for me to spruce up my mantel! 

I tried to keep it simple.  I found these great LOVE sayings, printed them out and put them in simple black frames.  You can download them for FREE here: The Girl Creative and here: 4shared.com
For the larger frame, I decided not to use a background, instead I glued a few felt roses (left over from my wreath) right onto the frame to add a little something.
For the smaller frame, I just printed my LOVE saying at 90% of the original size and taped it onto some pretty scrapbook paper I had - then popped it in the frame.
Next I hung up my Valentine's Wreath w/felt roses (tutorial here) on the mirror and added a few chocolates to my vase (along with two of my favorite pictures in pretty frames) and VOILA pretty decorated mantel!
I hope to make this a trend, redecorating the mantel for all the different holidays and occasions!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...