I Wish Wednesdays!

In our play we reveal what kind of people we are. - Ovid



I spend most of my day picking up after my little munchkin.  We have a section of our living room (which is still a work in progress) dedicated to her toys, but she still seems to spread them ALL OVER THE HOUSE!  Some days I wish we had a separate playroom that looked something like this:

Playroom #1
 or this:
Playroom #2
or even this:
Playroom #3
Instead, my play area looks like this...
This isn't even at it's worst... hahaha

Children need the freedom and time to play. Play is not a luxury. Play is a necessity. - Kay Redfield Jamison

 

What are you wishing for today?

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. My babies have their toys in the front room and a toybox in the dining room AND 4 boxes of toys upstairs I've put away cos there were just too many!! A playroom would be lovely but for now I guess we'll have to just put up with it :P x

    ReplyDelete

I read EVERY single comment and your kind words make my day a little brighter! Thanks so much for visiting!

P.S. I {HEART} Followers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...