I Wish Wednesdays!


It's kind of funny, before I was a stay at home mom, I worked - A LOT!  I was in an office all day and since I brought my lunch, I never left my desk.  So it felt like days would go by without feeling the warm sun on my skin... 

Once I became a SAHM, I envisioned myself being outdoors all the time! However, I still find myself staying indoors A LOT.  Between, laundry, nap time, crafting, cooking, and of course blogging, I don't feel like I get the amount of outdoor time I'd like.  Now, don't get me wrong, I spend WAY more time outdoors than when I was working.  We love going to the park, Sea World, the zoo and Baby Boot Camp is all outdoors, but it still doesn't seem like enough!

Are you curious where I'm going with this?  It's about my wish for this week....

I wish I could go camping with my hubby...
Here we are with our brand new toy - soooo excited to take it out riding.  I LOVE driving it - it's so much fun!  Plus my hubby is so sweet, he lets me drive it the majority of the time.  Unfortunately, you can't drive it (or ride in it) if you are pregnant... This was the last time I went out riding.
 
back in August
 
I found out a week after this picture was taken that I was pregnant again.

Now, he's continued to go riding and camping with "the boys", but I want to go too!  So this weekend he's taking it out again (the last time before baby girl #2 arrives) and I wish I could go too! 

So this weekend, while I'm home with the little one, I'll be wishing I was with my hubby, sitting around the campfire, making mountain pies and s'mores and chatting/laughing about the day's ride.

How is it that one match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to start a campfire?  ~Christy Whitehead

1 comment:

  1. How come it always seems like the guys get to have all the fun while we are pregnant? Oh yeah its cause we can't! Hope he lets you have lots of turns after the baby comes! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read EVERY single comment and your kind words make my day a little brighter! Thanks so much for visiting!

P.S. I {HEART} Followers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...