I'm LUCKY Printable

I'm on a roll!  I made my very first printable a few days ago (St. Patrick's Day Printable) and since I loved the way it turned out,  I decided to make another one!
This one is a little different, it's not Subway art, it's a sweet sentence that everyone can relate to.

I'm LUCKY that you LOVE me

It's such a simple but perfect saying.  You could be referring to your hubby, child, parents, friends, even your four legged loves!  Everyone is loved by someone and we are all lucky to be loved!
Here is what I did:
  1. Create design on my Silhouette Cameo
  2. Print (I actually shrunk mine quite a bit, since the frame I was going to use was small.  It was 6x8 - very random size)
  3. Added a few pics of my family  
  4. Taped (or Glue) design to some pretty (and festive) scrapbook paper
  5. Frame
  6. Find a place to display it 
Done!

The design looks pretty with OR without adding pictures, but I liked the personal touch the pictures added!
 
Now onto the fun stuff:
Below is a .PDF and .JPEG version that you can download and print for yourself!

** Now I've attached it using Scribd AND 4shared, so please let me know which program is easier for you to download - Thanks! **

(If you want the design smaller, just go into your printer settings and shrink the image before printing)
ENJOY!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
(to see where I've linked up - click here!!)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute - looks like you're ready for St. Patty's Day. Thanks for sharing at our party today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to be festive for St Patty's! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing on Serenity Saturday!
    Can't wait to see what you link up later today!

    Natasha xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read EVERY single comment and your kind words make my day a little brighter! Thanks so much for visiting!

P.S. I {HEART} Followers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...