Framed Quote

I love a great quote.
Are you like me and EVERYTHING seems to remind you of your loved one?  I've been with my hubby for almost 9 years and everything seems to remind me of him...
So, when I saw this quote on Pinterest, (I tried to locate the exact post the quote came from, but I couldn't find it - sorry).  I knew I wanted to do something with it for my husband.  Now I gave this to him as a Valentine's day present, but you could give it as an anniversary gift, birthday gift, a "just because" gift OR just make one to put up in the house.

It was really simple, I used my Silhouette Cameo (in case I haven't already mentioned it - I love my Cameo) to make the template.  

I put the quote in the middle and surrounded it with things, quotes, movies, places, etc, that reminded me of him - that's it!
I printed it out on some pretty paper and framed it.
Done!
Now, he wants me to make one with things that remind him of me.  That way we can hang them up next to each other.  Love him <3
HAPPY CRAFTING! 
(to see where I've linked up - click here!!)

17 comments:

  1. Great quote!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this...thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always looking for a good quote. This is so cute without being over the top mushy. Great job putting it together too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. Thanks for sharing. Visited via the DIY dreamer.
    Regards,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, I've wanted to do something like this with a poem. This is too simple not to do.

    Visiting from Whimsically Homemade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love how your quote is so bold against the written background. Looks like you wrote it right on there, very personal. Thanks for the tutorial and for sharing at our party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet and sentimental... I love it! Thanks so much for sharing at our Uncommonly Yours link party! Hope to see you next week!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so sweet. I like it. I love your cute blog and cant water to read more. I'm your newest linky and GFC follower.
    I hope you can come over to my new blog and if you like follow me too @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/
    Thanks
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute quote! I hope you come share it at my Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this quote! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty quote! I would love for you to link up at my Linky Party via: http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/2012/03/show-me-what-you-got-linky-party-6.html

    PS: I am your newest Linky Follower!

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute and I love the quote! Thank you so much for sharing at Mom On Timeout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm your newest follower from finding fabulous! Love the framed quote too! Stop by to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cool! I love how you gave us directions--I totally need them! Gave you a feature tonight! Hope you can check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweet ~ I love it! Thanks for sharing at this week's Project Inspire{d}. pinning xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great project...you were featured at last week's Project Stash!

    ReplyDelete

I read EVERY single comment and your kind words make my day a little brighter! Thanks so much for visiting!

P.S. I {HEART} Followers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...