{FREE} Easter Printable



{FREE} Easter Printable | Subway Art | A little about a Lot
Getting sick is terrible.

I've been fighting this dang cold for almost 2 weeks and I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

This cold messed up all my blogging plans.  I had all these great Easter crafts that I was going to share last week, but I just couldn't get around to it.  My head was pounding, my nose was running, my girls were on their WORST behavior and my patience had disappeared...
I went through about 8 boxes of tissues... 
I should have made myself one of these
On top of being sick, I spent last weekend helping my sister with some AMAZING chalkboard signs for her boyfriends, sister's wedding {will post pics soon},  planning my daughters 2nd bday party {which is in 11 days}, getting ready for Easter {in 5 days} and still trying to keep my house in tact.

Now that I'm feeling about 90% back to normal, I thought I'd take a break for my party planning to write a little post and share a FREE PRINTABLE!
{FREE} Easter Printable | Subway Art | A little about a Lot
Here is this adorably cute Easter Subway Art that I created and thought I'd share with all of you!

Just print out a copy, stick it in a frame and put on your mantle, coffee table or wall.  
{FREE} Easter Printable | Subway Art | A little about a Lot
Just click on the link below to download the Easter Printable
This will print out in 8x10, but if you want smaller, just shrink before printing {you should see an option in your printer settings}
Hopefully I can get a few more Easter crafts posted before the end of the week!

HAPPY EASTER!
(to see where I've linked up - click here!!)

post signature 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...