Pintastic Friday #8 {Muffins}

Welcome to Pintastic Friday!! 
For those of you here for the 1st time, here is a little recap...   I share a few of my favorite pins each week and then pick one to make.  Last week I selected a few favorites and the "goal" is to share my completed pin with you the next this week. So here is the big question... did I actually complete anything?    {drum-roll please....... }   

Sadly, I didn't get my pin done this week {technically it was last weeks}, but between my cold, Easter and planning a Minnie Mouse birthday...  I just couldn't get around to another craft.  Now that I'm finally feeling better, I hope to have my blogging back on track!
********************************************

My whole family loves muffins, especially the hubby.  So I love coming across a new recipe for us to try out.  Here are a couple of delicious looking muffin recipes that I've been dying to try out.

 by Cooking Classy
Blueberry Muffins with Streusel Topping | Cooking Classy

by Inside BruCrew Life
 Coffee Chocolate Chip Muffins - coffee and chocolate join forces for a breakfast that will get you going

 by Life in Pleasantville
mini chocolate chip banana muffins

by Cookies & Cups 
Pumpkin Apple Muffins | www.cookiesandcups.com

by Pioneer Woman
pancake

by Yellow Bliss Road

I have a feeling my family will LOVE whichever one I decide to make!

HAPPY CRAFTING!
(to see where I've linked up - click here!!)

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...