Pintastic Friday #7 {Easter}

Welcome to Pintastic Friday!! 
For those of you here for the 1st time, here is a little recap...   I share a few of my favorite pins each week and then pick one to make.  Last week I selected a few favorites and the "goal" is to share my completed pin with you the next this week. So here is the big question... did I actually complete anything?    {drum-roll please....... }  
YES!

Did you see last week's post with all the fun painting crafts for kids?  Since my little one LOVES painting, I knew this was going to be an easy craft to actually follow through with.

Colorful Initial Art
She had so much fun painting and she loved how it turned out.  "Look momma, it's an "M", just like Madison and just like Momma.  It's perfect!" 

******************************************** 

As much as I love this time of year, it's also the start of the busiest month of the year for me.  It starts with Easter... then my Nephew's bday, my daughter's bday, my MIL bday, my Dad's bday, Mother's Day & lastly my other Nephew's bday... 5 weekends full of family events!  

If I procrastinate the tiniest bit {which is my M.O.}, I will fall WAY behind.  Which is why I'm getting a head start.  Hopefully I can follow through :)

By Wood 'n Stiches - Etsy
Spring Easter reversible wood block set seasonal home decor Easter bunny chick flower gift photo prop

By Crafty Endeaver

By Today's Creative Blog
Decorating with rice

By A Glimpse Inside

source unknown
Cute Easter Decor! Love Easter time! Family and friends time! #easter #bunny #moments




HAPPY CRAFTING!
(to see where I've linked up - click here!!)

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...