Pintastic Friday #9 {Sewing}

Welcome to Pintastic Friday!! 
For those of you here for the 1st time, here is a little recap...   I share a few of my favorite pins each week and then pick one to make.  Last week I selected a few favorites and the "goal" is to share my completed pin with you the next this week. So here is the big question... did I actually complete anything?    {drum-roll please....... }   
YES!!!


I had no doubt that I would finish this pin.  I went from never making muffins to making them ALL.THE.TIME.    I can never go wrong when it comes to a yummy new muffin recipe and last week there was too many to choose from!

 Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins | A little about a Lot
This recipe does not disappoint!  These were delicious and they didn't last long!

********************************************
I must admit that sewing projects have always been a little daunting. I hand stitch with ease, but tackling a sewing machine has always been so intimidating to me.  I've been telling my husband for YEARS that I'm going to learn to sew, however my brand new sewing machine just sits there in the corner of my craft room...

Not any more!  I'm going to jump in with 2 feet and not look back!  Here are a few of the pins from my SEWING Pinterest board that I've had my eye on for quite a while.  

by: VixenMade
by: A Curiously Chic Life
Step3a
by: source unknown
Travel tip. Sew a few stitches on a towel and keep your toiletry dry. A fun gift idea, too. DIY...These would make great gifts for the travellers in my life :)
by: Confessions of a Serial Do-It-Yourselfer
http://www.confessionsofaserialdiyer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/cushion-10-feature-2.jpg
By: Pieces by Polly
 
Wish me luck!!

HAPPY CRAFTING SEWING!
(to see where I've linked up - click here!!)

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...