Pintastic Friday #2 {PB & Chocolate}

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
 
In case you missed last weeks post, here is a recap...  

I'm going to start sharing a few of my favorite pins each week and then pick one to make.  I started last week and the "goal" is to share my completed pin with you the next week.

So here is the big question... did I actually complete anything?    {drum-roll please....... }
YES!!! 
I completed 2 projects, yes I said TWO!  {alright, I'm gonna be honest... don't be too impressed since one of the projects took me 5 min... literally}.

Valentine's Day WRITE card

Pink Heart Whipped Cream

********************************************

So last week I confessed to being a Pinaholic,  but if I'm being really really truthful, I'm actually a PB & Chocoholic.  EVERY time I see anything with that combo I immediately pin it.   Immediately.

Here are a just a few {trust me, if you check out my pinterest, you'll find a TON more}


http://backforsecondsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Peanut-Butter-Cookie-Bars-with-Peanut-Butter-Cups.jpg









So much for that diet... hehe
Make sure to check back next week to see which one I chose!



HAPPY CRAFTING!
(to see where I've linked up - click here!!)

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...