Pintastic Friday #1 {Valentine's}

Hello... My name is Angela... and I'm a Pinaholic

I love pinning great ideas, tips and recipes, but I'm REALLY bad about following thru and actually making them.

So I thought I'd try and motivate myself....

I'll start sharing a few of my favorite pins each week and then pick one to make.  So today is the start, next week I'll be sharing my completed pin and I'll post a new list of pins to attempt to tackle.

********************************************

I think I want to squeeze in one (or two) more Valentine's Day crafts, so here are a few pintastic ones I've found :)

 
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/96/47/6a/96476a862f89eb9ee3230cc234a4bfa0.jpg 

\
Secret Messages

Conversation Love Blocks, Simple Valentine decor 

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3c/96/cf/3c96cfd6d18bdcb8ffa97e566e7884b8.jpg

 kid valentine crafts (pencil holder printables)

Now for the really hard part... picking which awesome craft to tackle.  
Wish me luck!


HAPPY CRAFTING!
(to see where I've linked up - click here!!)

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...