Sailing in Ixtapa

A few years ago I went on a Mexican cruise through Carnival and it was a blast!  I was with my family (parents and 2 sisters), my then-boyfriend (now-husband) and our very close family friends (another family of 4), so there was a whole bunch of us!  It was a 7 day cruise that went to Acapulco, Ixtapa and Manznillo.  
After a few days at sea and a visit to Acapulco it was finally our day to visit Ixtapa!  We couldn't be more excited.  Ixtapa was a little fishing island and just so beautiful!
 
We split up that day, so it was only my dad, sister, husband and myself.  The 4 of us were going on a sailboat ride to a little cove where we were going to go snorkeling.  

We had such a great time!
The reflection of the sun on the water was amazing!
I kept taking picture after picture!  This was back when I only had a point and shoot, I can't image how much better the pictures would have been if I had my current camera!
After the sailboat ride, we grabbed some delicious street tacos from a local stand and ate them right on the beach.  
Such a fun and memorable day!  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...