Love to Cruise

After talking to a lot of people, I've come to the conclusion that you either love to cruise or you hate to cruise, and I must say..... I LOVE TO CRUISE!!
Now hear me out; I understand both sides of the argument and don't get me wrong, I still love going on vacations that don't involve a cruise boat, but I have to say that cruising is so much fun!!

I've only been on 4 cruises, but I've gotten to see all these places -->
  • Mazatlan
  • Puerto Vallarta
  • Cabo
  • Miami
  • Cozumel
  • Cayman Islands
  • Jamaica
  • Alcapulco
  • Ixtapa
  • Manzanillo
  • Puerto Rico
  • St. Thomas
  • St. John
  • Dominica
  • Barbados
  • Aruba
I mean, what other vacation allows you to visit that many places in the matter of 4 weeks!?!

When traveling with a family, a cruise is just so versatile... During the "days at sea" we can all do our own things and then meet up for dinner and enjoy our family time together.   We can all eat breakfast and lunch when we want (plus we can eat whatever we want, since the buffet is HUGE!)  The boat has so many activities for all ages, that you should never be bored!  

Once we get to the ports, there are so many actives that we just GO GO GO the whole time -which is a total blast! I've had so many fun adventures:
 Parasailing
Snorkeling ... (my hubby looking super excited! haha)
Hiking through a rainforest
Yes, that's the same bridge from the picture above!
Hiking up a waterfall
Visiting Jimmy Buffets "Margaritaville"
Seeing HELL in person :)
Riding a Banana Boat!
Exploring an Ancient Fort
Swimming with dolphins
Snuba Diving (my dad all geared up!)
Swimming with Sting Rays
Getting to hold a Sea Turtle (one of my favorite moments!!!)

While all of those adventures have been amazing, I must say, my absolute FAVORITE moment from cruising was.......
when my love popped the question!
Of course I said YES!

Like I said, if you've never cruised, you should really try it - it's a lot of fun and you get to visit a bunch of places at once.  Some people complain that you aren't at the ports long enough, but I think it's the perfect amount of time to see what you want to see and if you REALLY REALLY liked the place, then you know where your next "non-cruising" vacation should be!

Bon Voyage!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...