Valentine's Day Printables


I can't believe it's already February!  As much as I love this month, it's also one of the busiest months for my family.  We have...
 
* Valentine's day
* My sister's birthday
* My birthday {YIPPEE}
* My dad's birthday

Plus it's the shortest month of the year!! Let's just say that this month is pretty rough on the checkbook debt card {who even uses checkbooks anymore?}

So I thought in the spirit of saving some dough and still staying crafty, I'd share a few FREE Valentine Day Printables!

Just click on the size you want to download :) 




(If you want the design a different size, just go into your printer settings and shrink the image before printing)





HAPPY CRAFTING!
(to see where I've linked up - click here!!)

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...